Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hire Me to Write Your Blogs, Articles, E-Books

I'm working on my ELance entry to hire myself out to do what I'm doing for myself much of my time-- writing.

I like to write. If I had my druthers I'd either be writing or reading most of my day. I enjoy the whole process of researching a topic, identifying the keywords that will make that article or blog entry do well in Google's organic listings, writing the article and watching it get ranked high on the search engines. I can't believe that I get to do this for a living!

Anyway, you can now hire me to write for you. I'm a bargain right now. You can try me out for a package of 5 blog posts or articles, 300-500 words, for only $100, where you provide me with the theme, some keywords and a website or other source to check out to help me get material. If I do the research prior to writing the articles I will charge an added $20/hour. Either way, it's under the cost of most of the competition. I will also edit your writing, if you'd prefer, for $20/hour. I am a fast and accurate writer and editor. Your satisfaction is guaranteed, so you can't lose.

I still have some things to add to my profile and portfolio on ELance, but you can check me out there. You can contact me through ELance or Email if you're interested in talking to me about a possible assignment.

Liz Nichols

No comments: