Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Frustration of Putting Up Websites

Does the holiday season get you down? This is the time when one feels the most pressure to make money in order to pay all those holiday bills, and yet the days are the shortest and the time the most limited to actually get it all done.

I have been trying to put up a couple of new websites, something I fully admit I do not do well. I've spent two full days doing all the site editing and whatnot to get up my version of Derrick Van Dyke's "Affiliate Marketing Blueprint" system, watching the video setup instructions repeatedly. As often happens, when I tested my downloaded software all I got was the directory page and not the actual index.html homepage. I know I've run into that before, and it's frustrating because I never seem to remember exactly how to fix it.

I'm anxious to get the package up because it is an awesome, and very, very reasonably priced business in a box for folks. I'm sure I'll get it solved, but I had to put it aside for the moment in order to take care of other pressing matters.

Late last week my good friend, Brad Wozny, put out an email to his list about my e-book, "Understanding Foreclosure." If you're looking for a Clickbank product to promote in the real estate niche, this is one to consider. It's meant for the homeowner who is going into foreclosure. This is an unusual angle, because most of the material in that niche are for investors looking to make a killing in the foreclosure market. Most of the remaining material that is also meant for homeowners tries to also appeal to investors and ends up appealing to no one.

My guide is different because it tries to take the homeowner on a step by step guided tour of the options and which options work in various scenarios. My guide is sensitive to the fact that people who are hurting are not going to want to hear about how much money someone can make off of the misfortune of someone in foreclosure. They just want help and they want the steps to avoiding foreclosure to be clear and concise.

If that's the kind of guide you'd like to promote, then pick it up here:
Understanding Foreclosure.

No comments: