Sunday, June 21, 2009

My New Information Marketing Blog

The Blogger format was a very fast way to start blogging, but I've found it has its limitations as the main hub for my marketing business. I will continue to make posts when they are directly related to Internet Marketing, but the blog that will define my business and what I am doing now for clients and my own projects will be: ElizabethDNichols.com.

The new site was developed by GVO web designers, but it is based on a Wordpress theme and I'm maintaining it through Wordpressdirect.

So far I have just posted a little bit about me and have started adding two or three posts per week on the topics of Information Marketing, Social Networking and how this related to my Content Management work for clients and myself.

It's still a work in progress, but I would appreciate if you check out my new site.

Liz Nichols

No comments: