Sunday, January 13, 2008

Advertise Pay Per Click... for Free??

Would you like to show your PPC ad to 1,398,100 prospects for f*ree?

Initially, I thought this is just another s*cam or another hoax. But after understanding how the system works, it all makes sense to me.

Check out this newly launched service and get in FAST before anyone else! You will regret if you don't.

http://www.leadsleap.com?referid=infobizmgr

The owner, Kenneth Koh, has owned a large pay to read email system out of Singapore which is very successful. He has advised many traditional print advertisers how to retool their print ads for the online environment with much success.

My friend, Todd Gross, is a major JV partner for Leads Leap's launch, and since I am one of Todd's vip members if you sign on under me you'll be in on the ground floor.

The official launch date is January 17, but you can get in for free now and accrue a number of great bonuses.

I won't spoil the surprises you have in store for you in signing up. Just go do it!

Liz Nichols

No comments: