Monday, January 14, 2008

A Call From Keith Wellman

Friday I got an email and then a follow up call on Saturday from Keith Wellman of ViralFX fame. It seems that he and Gary Ambrose (EmailAces, TripleYourList, and other viral marketing tools) are having a gathering of their clients and newer marketers they view as "most likely to succeed" in Atlanta on January 26th and 27th.

They could easily have charged for this workshop. They plan to share exactly how they have made their millions and they expect to have a number of other well known Internet marketers there to share as well. Similar events by other Internet gurus have set participants back by $5000 to $10,000. This one is free, as a way of helping their clientele to succeed.

Well, I could hardly say no to such an opportunity to learn from some of the best minds in the business. I'll report back to this blog what transpires.

At the risk of seeming mercenary I've added a Paypal donation button to the blog. Donating to help me pay for the programs I buy to review for you and travel expenses to Internet Marketing conferences is, of course, optional. But every penny will help to offset unplanned expenses such as this unexpected opportunity to go to Atlanta to participate in Wellman and Ambrose's seminar.

I promise to give back in great information from the workshop.

In addition, if you sign up on the form at the top of the page, I'll not only keep you regularly updated through this blog, but I'll throw in a freebie of the month. Every month, I'll go into my treasure vault of no cost but totally useful reports, software and other goodies I can find for your edification. Please know that I respect your information and will not share it.

Liz Nichols

No comments: