Friday, September 5, 2008

Another Viral Marketing Tool--Widgeteers

This one is going to be big, folks! It's going to be equivalent to InstantBuzz in its viral marketing power. It's called TheWidgeteers.

The Widgeteers are a group of 30 marketers who have brought in 6000 to this viral social marketing widget and are about to advertise this thing to a massive list of another 400,000 or more. Instant recipe for success: large list meets social marketing advertising widget. Mix in a free option and you've got a winner.

I decided to buy into the premium service because that makes it possible to advertise virally in other members' sites without necessarily putting a member widget on my site. Of course, if you bribe me, I'll be glad to consider running your widget ad on one of my sites if it fits. In fact, if you become a premium member of TheWidgeteers through my site, I'll give priority to running your widget on one of my sites, if the ad fits space-wise and thematically.

Here's the link to TheWidgeteers. Personally, I think it's a no brainer if you have a blog or other site that can be widgetized.

Liz Nichols

No comments: