Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Nickel Mania X-- You'll Hate Yourself If You Pass It Up

If I were you, I wouldn’t even take the time to finish reading the rest of this post!

Seriously, just go check this out ...

Nickelmaniax

Nickel Mania X just launched and the clock's ticking...

Keith Wellman and Gary Ambrose, two legendary Internet list-builders, are releasing the entire recording, of a private workshop they just held ... and you're going to have a chance to see it all.

Nickelmaniax

That’s already unbelievably good as it stands but the price for this incredible offer makes it even better ...

They started the price for the workshop, sent to you on DVD, at just 5 cents! That's right, the price started out at a nickel ...

But get your copy NOW because the price goes up with each sale. I'm not sure how much it's selling at now, but whatever it's at I'm sure it's still a terrific bargain.

Nickelmaniax

Just in case you missed it, this isn't an ebook or an audio file. They're shipping a real DVD to straight to your door.

Check it out right now to lock in your low Nickel Mania price, before you miss this deal!

Thanks,
Elizabeth Nichols

P.S.-- My Special Bonus:

If you take the one time offer, after you get your Nickelmaniax DVD, and you're one of the first 10 to do so, I will do some content or copy writing for you. You'll need to send me your receipt and your contact information and I'll arrange with you to write your choice of:

--5 300-500 word blog posts on a topic of your choice (no X-rated or gambling topics, please), or,
--5 300-500 word articles, or,
--a series of 5 emails promoting a product of your choice.

I'll do the writing project completely free of charge once I can verify that you have bought in with my link and once I have had time to schedule the assignment. This bonus is valued at at least $100.

Cheers,
Liz

No comments: