Monday, June 16, 2008

A Profitable Niche and Great Product

The health and wellness niche is growing by leaps and bounds and is among the most profitable Internet marketing niches around. It is already a multi-billion dollar industry and as the Baby Boomer generation gets older it will only get bigger.

There are a lot of great MLMs based around health and wellness products: Freelife, Usana, Mannetech to name a few.

I've formed a company with a few colleagues from around the world to market a brand new weight loss product called EasySlimRX that is going to take the diet market by storm. The product has all natural ingredients that act as an appetite suppressant and an energy booster. Check it out at our website.

I'll be the first to admit that I need to use this product, and I'm about to sign up for my own trial run. I'll set up a weight loss blog and a YouTube site to document my progress and will include the links here when I've got everything set up. This blog and YouTube combo will also be the place to come for related information on health issues that beset people-- women especially-- who are overweight.

In the past, the most effortless way for me to lose weight that would stay off was to take an appetite suppressant. This formula, which is based on pure African Hoodia, looks to be the best balanced formula out there, so I am really excited to try it for myself.

For a healthier YOU in 2008, join me in taking EasyslimRX.

Liz Nichols
ednenterprises@gmail.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Liz! Keep us informed with your progress!

Your business partner,

Yan

Anonymous said...

Hey Liz - You beet us all to it
Fantastic - Way To Go Girl !

Keep it up

Hamant

Anonymous said...

Hey Liz! I'll join you! Way to go, lady! :) I will document my weight loss with photos. EEK!

Keruse said...

Hey Liz way to go girl. Number one on Google, well done!

Good luck with loseing a few pounds.

Bruce